Saturday, October 14, 6pm
at the Maple Bay Rowing Club. $10 per person. Cash bar. Tickets available at The Lion Rampant Scottish Pub and Private Liquor Store.
No ticket sales at the door.
Bring your best recipe and enjoy a fun evening with your community. All proceeds support Maple Bay Rowing Club.
1. Each couple or solo person must bring a curry so everyone can have a little taste. It is a pot luck so we need enough food for everyone.
2. Curry appetizers, mains, and deserts all accepted.
3. Doors (and bar) open at 5:30 for judging. Judging cut-off time is 6:10 sharp!!
4. Name your curry so everyone knows it at prize time. When you arrive you and your curry will also be given a number: be sure to check in!
5. Bring a crockpot or hot plate if possible to keep your curry warm. There is a stove and microwave available for reheating but space is limited.
6. Please bring a serving utensil. Plates and cutlery are provided for the meal.
7. Basmati rice, papadums, plain naan, raita, and extra hot sauces will be provided.
8. We are grouping curries according to spice level. Place yours on appropriate table: mild, medium, hot, or Indian hot.
9. Everyone will also be given one ballot to vote for your favourite curry