Annual Registration with MBRC
Registration is now done ALL ONLINE:
- Register with Rowing Canada Aviron
- Pay online.
Note that your registration will only be complete and valid once you have paid.
If you are unable to pay online, please contact us at email@example.com
Registering with Rowing Canada Aviron
Choose “Join a Program”
Find Maple Bay Rowing Club using the two drop down menus. Join one of the two Masters programs for 2017/18.
Not sure if you’re going to race? Join Recreational Masters. You can always upgrade later if you decide you want to race.
Accept the Terms of Agreement
Update your contact information and log out.
Social Membership $40
Masters $ 675
Individual Basic/Social Membership (annual fee) $40
Family Basic/Social Membership (Up to two adults plus registered rowing children, if applicable) $60
Basic/Social Membership Dates
- September 1 – prescribed fee is due and payable
- October 1 – membership not in good standing if payment not received and not permitted to vote at Annual General Meetings
- April 1 – New members joining after this date will receive a membership for the current and next membership year
Junior Member Annual Rowing Fee $1100
Novice Member Annual Rowing Fee $1000
Junior Member MANDATORY ERGATHON fundraiser cheque (Spring session only) $100
- Member is encouraged to obtain pledges to reduce this amount to zero, whereupon the cheque will be returned.
Junior Alumni Summer Student (includes a special $10 student membership) $TBA
Junior Extra on‐water sessions $TBA
Youth Learn to Row (5 lessons) $150
Junior Registration Dates
- Full payment at either the Fall or the Spring Registration Day
- Full payment at the Summer Registration Day
- Any NSF cheque will result in a $50 charge to the member
- November 1 – membership not in good standing if payment or proof of application for financial assistance not received and rowing privileges may be suspendedMandatory Ergathon levy ($100) – separate cheque dated February 1 (ergathon cheques will not be cashed until after completion of the Ergathon to allow rowers the opportunity to obtain pledges to offset this levy).
Sources for financial Assistance ‐ Junior Rowers
If you are seeking outside funding, proof of application for financial assistance is required to maintain rowing privileges.
Adult Junior Alumni (May through August) $200
Adult Drop In Rowing Fee (must be social member or Masters visitor) $20
- First two rows are free, then $20 cash drop‐in fee per row
Adult Learn to Row (10 lessons in Spring) $275
Masters Novice Program following Learn to Row (June, July & August) $300
After Novice Program, regular Masters fees apply (i.e. $303 for remainder of first year)
Adult Registration Dates
- April 1 ‐Full annual fee due and payable (includes basic membership dues for year starting September 1)
May 1 ‐Membership is not in good standing if payment is not received and rowing privileges may be suspended.