Annual Registration with MBRC
Registration is now done ALL ONLINE:
- Register with Rowing Canada Aviron
- Pay online.
Note that your registration will only be complete and valid once you have paid.
If you are unable to pay online, please contact us at email@example.com
Registering with Rowing Canada Aviron
Choose “Join a Program”
Find Maple Bay Rowing Club using the two drop down menus. Join one of the two Masters programs for 2017/18.
Not sure if you’re going to race? Join Recreational Masters. The price is the same, but Rowing BC likes to differentiate still.
Accept the Terms of Agreement. This is a longer form than previous years.
Update your contact information, PAY YOUR DUES ONLINE and log out.
Social Membership $40
The Rowing Season is April 1 - March 31 each year and the fee is $700 due on or before April 1.
- If someone joins on or after June 30, the fee is $650.
- If someone joins on or after August 31, the fee is $550
- If someone joins on or after October 30, the fee is $350
- If someone joins on or after December 31, the fee is $200
- There are no refunds at any time for fees already paid.
Adult Learn to Row $275
Adult Intermediate (continue after Learn to Row) $300 additional
Sources for financial Assistance ‐ Junior Rowers
If you are seeking outside funding, proof of application for financial assistance is required to maintain rowing privileges.