Adult Learn to Row is usually offered beginning in late April. If you are interested in learning to row, email us at [email protected]
Courses are complete for 2023, but with interest we could possibly run another. Get in touch!
Getting Ready for Your First Session
What to wear….
- warm socks
- shoes you can wade into the water with (crocs work well)
- toque or ball cap – depending on the weather
- fleece is good
- wool is good
- tight fitting clothing so it doesn’t get caught in the equipment – tights are good
What not to wear…..
- cotton is not great – you will get wet, either by sweat or by splashes, and then you’ll be cold
- loose clothing
- anything with pockets (hoodies are a no)
- anything with a zipper or buttons on the front